Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girls,Girls,Girls

This is kinda out of order now but these are the cupcakes that the girls made and decorated, they ate so many I'm surprised one of them did not get sick.


Maycee has never had a sleepover before and she kept bugging me to have one. I finally gave in and she invited 3 of her friends. I made this cupcake bouquet for them to eat and they thought that was pretty cool. This is Maycee and Vanessa.
Maycee and the cupcake bouquet.

Then they made their own Pizzas and cooked them.
Then they wanted to watch a Movie, I popped them some popcorn and they got their jammies on and watched, what else but High School Musical 3. That wasn't enough so then they watched Camp Rock. It was midnight by the time they got finished and a few had tuckered out by the time it was over. They had so much fun playing dress up's and changing clothes and running in and out of the house giggling and playing. Maycee was just giddy. It was a little different experience for me because I am used to boys and boy things. I must say that boys are so much easier, but I had fun with the girls. There was a litte drama every now and again but hey what is a girl party without the drama? Boring....... The next morning I made them waffles and they played dress up's again and then it was time to go home.

7 comments:

kado! said...

I ♥ those cupcake bouquets....I will HAVE to make those! YUM!!!

Cynthia said...

What a fun mom you are!

Janice Twitchell said...

How fun Steph! i bet she had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Macee is so big.....oh my heck. I just remember her little. She is such a cutie!

Trish said...

Looks like a fun sleepover. You are such a good little mommy. I love the cupcake bouquet.

Shay Baby.. ♥ said...

haha she has sleepovers at an early age. I didn't have them until like 4th grade! (: but that's alright!

Josie said...

Girl stuff is so much fun, of course I don't know any different! There's a lot of drama at our house and the older they get the worse it is.
I love the cupcakes, they look really yummy!