Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All stitched up

Clint called me on Sunday night and told me I was going to have to come home, I could hear screaming in the background and it totally freaked me out. Apparently Austyn had pushed her down the last few stairs and she had hit into the back of Braysyn's head, it split her head wide open. Clint brought her to me and I left work early and took her over to the ER. She was pretty scared about what was going to happen. She was okay until Dr. Becky showed up and she knew she was going to have to have a needle, then it was on. The nurse held her head and I held her hands. We finally got that taken care of and then she was a crack up the whole time she was getting stitched up. She had to have 12 stitched, 3 on the inside and 9 on the out. They gave her an ice cream and we were on our way. I hope it doesn't scar to bad.
She is the first of our kiddies to have stitches. The is pretty good for almost 12 years I guess.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Looks like an ugly wound! but she's still a pretty girl!

Josie said...

That's kind of funny that your GIRL is the first one to have stitches! You can get that scar reducer stuff, I heard it works pretty good. She's a pretty girl.
And I can't join facebook, so you need to start blogging more!! :)

Steph said...

I will start blogging more. I really like to, FB is kinda a waste of time but so addicting. I have some of the scar cream, she ran into some wire that was sticking out of our rabbit pens last year and cut her cheek and it really helped that.

Chesilyn said...

oh poor baby tell her i love her and yea i blog more now to!!

Stephenie Brown said...

I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B. FOR OVER 5 YEARS LIVING WITH  IT
 I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 3 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors about herbs to cure me and ended up spending some amount of money but i never got better i was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things am restricted from doing so one day i saw a lady’s post on how Herbalist Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that i was going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared a herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL courier company and told me the dosage,after 13 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis,so I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbalist Doctor JAMES
He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,
 AND MORE contact him  on
Email..... DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM